We are “Business Builders.” Anything focused on growth… Anything new… When you are interested in doing something besides the same old thing and you want to win. Chances are, with whatever you are asking your team to do, we’ve been engaged in something comparable many times.
And if it is completely new to the world we are still very adaptable. We don’t carry textbooks. We develop what works. Our experience, insights and objectivity will help you increase your odds of winning in the marketplace.
Our experience is one of our best calling cards:
- NeuVision (new products, new businesses, major new growth initiatives) spanning U.S. and global markets for more than 25 years.
- Collaborating advisors whose innovation careers have spanned more than 40 years.
- More than 100 new initiatives across dozens of companies and a significant cross-section of technology, commercial and B-to-B markets.
- Modular: Ability to structure the right relationship and resources to fit the client situation.
- Ability to step into “new” market situations and add value on day one.
- Real-world approaches, with up to the minute design, yet also grounded in science and reality.
- Powerful blend of experience-based, proven, intuitive methodologies.
- Billions of dollars in commercialized sales of programs we’ve led and/or advised.
- Our job is perspective, collaboration and insight. Our goal is to provide a greater quantity of diversity of NeuVision® experience that most, if not all our key management contacts. Running a business is your specialty. Our specialty is to help you add the new initiatives that take you into the future.
By seeing what we’ve seen, we not only know the success tools, but also the failure points. Our job is to streamline work for our clients, ad speed, efficiency, market intelligence, and reduced risk.
We’ve worked, as a corporate leader, business owner, trained new product specialist, a technology business developer, as an internal corporate advisor, as an external advisor, as outsourced management, and as a business owner. Our history and career experiences have collectively achieved billions in profitable sales in the marketplace.
We have career experience with a number of the most respected companies and brands in the world. We’ve worked extensively with science and technology related products, and have worked on new product and new business initiatives across nearly every major sector of the economy. And worked with organizations across the size spectrum as well. Experience has included Fortune 50 level corporate giants, privately held firms, venture companies to the start-up next door.
Our work has included:
- Major new product development and commercialization
- Leading and managing existing businesses
- Product improvement
- Company formation and launch
- Major growth initiatives
- Market assessments for launch and/or acquisition
- Business planning, marketing planning, financial planning and funding strategies
- Business opportunity, feasibility and market risk assessments
- Market modeling and econometric forecasting
- Sales, sales launch, and key account sales strategy and execution
- Strategic alliances and partnership development
- Organizational strategies and staffing
- Hiring, structuring, organizing, trimming and augmenting management teams
- If you are launching something new, or just trying to grow, you’ll benefit from our experience, insights, objectivity and our ability to help you navigate your future.